Q. How do I add a new item to home.SCOTCH?
Answered By: Tim Burrows Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 1
- Log in the the admin interface for home.SCOTCH at http://home.scotch.wa.edu.au/wp-admin/
- From the sidebar, select Items and Add New Item.
- Give the item a title and fill in the details.
- Colour should be chosen based on where the tile will be and surrounding colours.
- If an appropriate icon is not available from the provided selection, custom icons can be added by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want the icon to appear under one or multiple categories on home.SCOTCH select them from the Item Type box. If nothing is selected, the item will only appear when searched.
- Hit Publish.
- To rearrange the position of the tile select Items from the sidebar, then All Items.
- Hold the item and drag it to the desired position. Arrangement is in alphabetical order, unless size dictates a different position.