Q. What can I do if I am getting an Access Denied message from Cyberhound for a webpage?
If you are recieving this message for a page that other students are able to access, please visit 1 Degree and we will restore your normal access.
To fix the problem of getting an Access Denied message from Cyberhound when you try to access a webpage, please follow these steps:
- When browsing the internet if you are unable to access a resource that has been Blocked by Cyberhound you will receive an Access Denied message. An Access Denied Message from Cyberhound will look like this.
- Take a screenshot of the Access Denied Message by holding down the keyboard buttons Command, Shift and 4 At the Same Time.
- Click and drag the cursor to select the Entire Web-Browser Window that contains the Cyberhound Message and then Release the cursor to take a screenshot. The screenshot will be saved to your laptop's desktop.
- Please Email this screenshot along with the Websites URL and the Reason why you would like to have access to this webpage to email@example.com.
- If appropriate you will be given access once the site has been vetted. This may take up to 48 hours.