How do I see my daughter's class average for marked assessments in SEQTA for Parents?
You can find your daughters class average for assessments in SEQTA for Parents.
- Open SEQTA for Parents from home.PLC
- Login with your Credentials, then select Assessments from the menu options.
- Select the Subject.
- Select the Assessment you would like to view.
- If the Scores, Averages, Maximum and Standard Deviation are not visible, you may need to change your view from Task View to Syllabus View.
- To change to the Syllabus View for the marks, select the Task View dropdown in the top left.
- Select the Syllabus View option from the dropdown for an alternative view.
- In the pop-out bar, you will see your daughters Score, Average, Maximum and Standard Deviation.