Q. How to use Makerbot for 3D printing?
Answered By: Alex Kazakov Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 32
Makerbot is an application that Scotch D&T students need in order to 3D Print. This FAQ explains how to use it.
If you already have the app, skip to Step 3.
Note: You NEED Teacher Permission to use the 3D Printer.
- Search for the Makerbot Print in the top left corner of Self Service .
- Find the Makerbot Print app and Install it.
- Once you have the app installed, open it and Log In.
- Go down to the + in the bottom right corner, that will open up a menu, shown below. Enter the IP Address of the printer (10.82.40.147).
- If successful, the window below will appear. Lastly, confirm on the 3D printer that you are connected by Pressing the Dial.