If a student has lost, damaged or is in need of a SmartRider, they can request a new one from their corresponding school. 


Students need to fill out the SmartRider Order Form (at the bottom of this webpage, under the links and files heading) to request a new SmartRider. 


Junior School students can give the form to Deb Barnaby in the Junior School Reception.

Middle School students can give the form to Lizzie Warburton in the View Street Reception.

Senior School students can give the form to Lyn Taylor in the Senior School Reception.


Once the card has arrived at PLC, an email will be sent to the student to notify them to pick the new card from the Reception Desk.

Can’t find the answer you were looking for?

Can’t find the answer you were looking for?


Use our live chat to get support during school hours or submit a ticket with your question and we’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.