Q. How do I arrange book covering for the Scotch JML? [ILT]
Answered By: Kate Flowers Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 0
- Accumulate the books for covering in the marked blue boxes in processing shelves, keeping a tally note on the box lid.
- *Ensure the boxes are not overloaded – if there are a lot of heavy books, split them up among boxes.
- When sufficient numbers warrant covering, call Kate Flowers for a purchase order number, quoting the number of books to be covered. Make a note of how many JS and how many MS books, is possible.
- Contact the Westbooks representative to arrange a pick up.
- Carefully check and recount the outgoing books.
- Record the date and number of books to be covered on the covering sheet - the green folder located with the covering boxes.
- After receiving the books, carefully count them and record the number returned against the outgoing number on the covering sheet.
- Empty the boxes and distribute books to JS or MS TL as appropriate.
- Scan the invoice, save a copy to Shared drive and email to library@scotch to create a Desk ticket for Kate to process through Accounts.