Q. What are the opening and closing procedures for the Scotch Junior/Middle Library? [ILT]
Answered By: Kate Flowers Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 3
The Junior/Middle Library opening staff member starts at 7:30am and the Library opens for students and the JS Duty Teacher at 7:40am.
- Turn on lights using touch screen as follows:
- Turn on the wall lights: Press each power button on upper left for 5 seconds – you will hear a beep when they go on.
- Start front desk Circulation computers and log in.
- Have a walk around, looking for items out of place or power ports left open on the floor.
- Unlock Equipment Room door
- Tidy Library front desk
- Lock Equipment Room door
- Shut down desk computers
- Turn off lights
- Tidy up books left out
- Check that JS sign-in file is back on JS Returns box
- Check for lost property (put in box), items on floor or any other hazard