Q. How do I process staff overdue slips in the Junior School?
Staff overdue slips are processed in the second last week of Summer, Autumn and Winter terms. In Spring Term, staff receive an overdue slip at the end of both the third and second last weeks of term.
NB: The following instructions assume you are logged in to the 'Management' console of Oliver.
- Go to Circulation
- Go to Overdues and list
- Choose SCTJS PrintClassOverdues
- In ‘Borrower Selection’, click Edit
- In ‘Any Words’, highlight the entire string inside the box and delete it
- From ‘Borrower Type’, select ‘Staff’*
- From 'Branch', select 'Scotch Junior Middle Campus'
- Click ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the dialogue box
- ‘View’ the overdues and check for anomalies
- Click ‘Run’ to generate the list
- Click ‘Download Individual Overdue Notice Print by Roll Class - 3 borrowers per page report
- Print report and cut into individual slips
- Unfortunately there is no way to remove Middle School staff from the list. Place any Middle School staff slips on the MS TL's desk.
- Place Junior School staff overdue slips in Junior School Staff Room pigeon holes.
*Don't forget to include the respective class bulk loans, e.g. 'Year 1 Bulk Loan'