Q. How do I find and print a Reading List in Oliver?
Answered By: Kendra Mewett Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 5
- Go to the 'Cataloguing' module and select 'Authority Control'
- Go to the 'Subjects' drop-down menu and select 'Lists'
- Select 'Browse' icon (or 'Search' if you know the name of the list)
- Select the appropriate list
- Select 'Usage' to view the books in the list
- Select 'Generate Reports' icon
- Scroll down to choose the report 'SCT JS UOI Reading Lists'
- Sort by 'sortable Classification ASC'
- Select 'Go' icon to generate report, then print
- Search for available books listed and any books not on the list that might be relevant
- Present books not on the list to TL. Add any of these books to the existing Reading List as directed by the TL.