Q. What do I do if my Fusion 360 account is expiring?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 58
- Click on the link to go to the Fusion 360 website. You can also follow the guide on the website, and we have provided one here.
- Scroll down and download either the Mac or Windows application.
- Then open the application. If you are seeing the below error message, you will need to Right Click on the application and then click Open.
- On the Fusion 360 Cleaner dialog that appears select Yes to delete the locally cached files.
- It will show 'Cleaning Process Finished Successfully' when done. Now you need to reinstall Fusion 360.
Renew and Reinstall Fusion 360
- Go to the Education Cloud Access Renewal page.
- Sign In with the ID and Password you have used for Autodesk, then follow the instructions on that page.
- Your access should be renewed in just a few hours.
In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours for the renewal to take effect. If you still cannot access the cloud products after 24 hours, please contact Education Support for further assistance.