Q. How can I use the Bi-Fold and Tri-Fold settings on the Kyocera multifunction printers?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 678
To use the Bi-Folding and Tri-Folding functions on the Kyocera multifunction printer, complete these following steps.
Please note: Folding is only an option that can be completed as a post printing feature.
- Log on to the printer.
- Place your Document(s) on the Top Tray of the printer.
- From the menu on the interactive screen, select Device Functions.
- If Bi-folding a document, you will need to change the paper selection to A3, to do this select Paper Selection.
- Select A3.
Note: You do not need to change the paper from A4 when Tri-Folding.
- Select Fold.
- For Bi-Folding: Select Bi-Fold.
- Select Saddle Stitch then OK.
- For Tri-Fold: Select Tri-Fold.
- Select OK.
- Once you have completed these steps, the printed document(s) can be retrieved from the Lower Tray.