Q. How do I create a student TurnItIn account?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jun 18, 2019 Views: 17
To create a Turnitin student account you will require a Class ID and Enrollment Password, which are both provided to you by your teacher.
- To start, navigate to http://turnitin.com in your web browser.
- Click on Create Account from the top right of the page.
- Under Create a New Account select Student.
- Fill out all the required fields on the Create a New Student Account page, including the Class ID and Class Enrollment Password which have to be provided by your teacher, and your Student Email Address.
- Once all required fields have been entered select the I Agree -- Create Profile button.