Q. What should I do with faulty Year 1 headphones? [ILT]
The Moki headphones that were purchased for the Year 1 class this year (2018) have started acting up lately - specifically, the audio cables that run from the headphones to the students' iPads have been breaking down (they are not affixed, but rather plug in to a socket at both ends). If you get a WHD case regarding this issue please be sure to follow this procedure:
- Get a replacement cable from the stock in the plastic drawer next to the Tech Centre desk.
- Take the cable to the Year 1 room and swap it for the faulty one (see Kristen Gray or one of her EAs for this). Make a note of the student's name.
- When you get back to the Tech Centre desk, create a Web Help Desk ticket with the following details:
- Client: Kristen Gray
- Request Type: User Device > Peripheral
- Briefly describe the situation - include student's name
- Assign ticket to Linda Gauld
- It is important that you Return the Faulty Cable to Linda.