How can I download pictures from my Android device to my Mac?
To download photos from an Android device, complete the following steps;
- Connect your Android device to the laptop using a micro USB charger cord.
- If your phone has a password, enter your password to unlock your phone.
- Open Launchpad.
- Select Android File Transfer app- if your phone is locked it will not show the files on it.
Note: If you do not have the Android File Transfer app, you will need to download it.
- Allow access to mobile data
- Swipe down on phone and open USB for file transfer options
- Select use USB for Transferring media files.
- Android File Transfer app may restart when the phone is connected, this is normal. It will then reopen all files on your Android device will be visible.
- Photos will be accessible within the DCIM folder.
If you have any other issues, please contact the 1 Degree desk.