Q. Why can't I close my Microsoft OneNote book?
If you are having persistent difficulty closing your Microsoft OneNote books please follow these steps.
- this option should be used only after trying to manually close your OneNote book and after trying the basic troubleshooting techniques that can be found here.
- Open Finder .
- Select Go from the top left-hand Menu Bar.
- Hold the Option key on your keyboard and then select Library.
- Enter "com.microsoft.onenote.mac"into the search bar on the top right of Finder , and select Search: "Library".
- Select all Files/Folders that contain "com.microsoft.onenote.mac" in their name and move them to Trash.
- Restart your machine. You should now be able to open and close Microsoft OneNote successfully. If the problem persists please visit the Tech Centre.