Q. How do I change my computers default language?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 2
The default language can be changed on Apple computers to allow for typing in different languages or characters. This can be done in the System Preferences in the Apple Menu .
- Open the Apple Menu and then click on System Preferences.
- Click the Language & Region widget.
- Then press the "+" button to add a language.
- Select the language you want, and then press Add.
- It will ask you if you want to change the new language to the primary one. To set the language as the primary language, the computer will have to restart.
Multiple languages can be added.