Q. How do I set up my school email on my android phone/tablet?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 30
To access your school emails on your Android phone, use Microsoft Outlook .
- Install Microsoft Outlook from the Google Play Store .
- After the app has installed, enter the app and press the "Get Started" button. It will prompt you to enter your email.
- After you enter your email, it will ask you to enter your password. Enter your password and continue.
- You will then be required to provide your School Username and a description of the account (eg school). Press the tick once all details are provided.
- There will then be a short tutorial on the features of Microsoft Outlook , then you will be able to access your emails on your android device.
If you have any issues adding your email address to your phone, please contact the Tech Centre.