Q. How do I set up my school email on my android phone/tablet?
Answered By: Jake Norris Last Updated: Feb 14, 2019 Views: 16
To access your school emails on your Android phone, use Microsoft Outlook .
- Install Microsoft Outlook from the Google Play Store .
- After the app has installed, enter the app and press the "Get Started" button. It will prompt you to enter your email.
- After you enter your email, it will ask you to enter your password. Enter your password and continue.
- You will then be required to provide your School Username and a description of the account (eg school). Press the tick once all details are provided.
- There will then be a short tutorial on the features of Microsoft Outlook , then you will be able to access your emails on your android device.
If you have any issues adding your email address to your phone, please feel free to drop past 1 Degree and a coach will be happy to help.