Q. How do I open a private browsing window in Safari on my iPad?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Feb 07, 2019 Views: 4
If you are experiencing login issues, using a private browser can be a quick solution to this problem. To open and use a private browser on an iPad, complete the following steps.
- Open Safari on your iPad.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap the Show all tabs icon.
- Tap the Private button.
- The Private browsing mode will be highlighted white when activated, as seen in the image below. Then press Done.
- Tap the Search Bar at the top of the Safaripage to navigate to your desired website.
- To get back to normal browsing mode, simply tap the Show all tabs icon again and tap Private to switch back to the regular browsing mode.