How do I open a private browsing window in Safari on my iPad?
Sometimes using a private browsing window is the quickest way to access certain websites if you are having login-related issues. To open a private browsing window in Safari on an iPad, follow these steps.
- Open Safari on your iPad.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap the "Show all tabs" button.
- Next, tap the "Private" button.
- You should see some text in the middle of the screen confirming that you have entered Private Browsing Mode. Tap "Done" to open a new tab.
- Tap the Search Bar at the top of the screen to navigate to your desired website.
- To get back to normal browsing mode, simply tap the "Show all tabs" button again and tap "Private" to switch modes.