Q. How do I setup my school email using the Outlook app on my iPhone/iPad?
Answered By: Courtney Bryant Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 10
To access your PLC emails through the Outlook application on your iPhone or iPad follow these steps;
- Open the App Store on your selected device.
- Search Microsoft Outlook .
- Download the application by selecting Get.
- Open the Outlook application.
- Enter your PLC email address;
For students- StudentNumber@student.plc.wa.edu.au
For staff- FirstName.Surname@plc.wa.edu.au
- Select Add Account.
- Once the option to add an account manually appears, select Setup Account Manually.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Email Address, Password and Username along with the Server and Domain as seen below then Sign In.
- To view your inbox, select Maybe Later and then view the quick guide for the application.
If you have any further questions or issues feel free to contact the 1 Degree desk.