Q. How do I import my bookmarks from another browser to Firefox?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Nov 20, 2019 Views: 6
Firefox has an inbuilt function to quickly import your bookmarks from another browser.
- Open Firefox . If you do not already have Firefox , instructions on how to download can be found here.
- Select Bookmarks from the toolbar at the top of the screen and click on Show All Bookmarks.
- Select the Icon and select the Import Data from Another Browser option.
- Tick from which browser you are Importing bookmark data and select Continue.
- Tick or Untick which items you would like to import and select Continue.
- Once the items have imported select Done.
- Your Bookmarks will now appear in your Bookmarks Toolbar and can be organised by Dragging items out of the From Google Chrome folder and Moved where you require them.