Q. How do I import my bookmarks from another browser to Chrome?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Sep 18, 2019 Views: 5
There is a quick import tool available in Chrome to quickly transfer your bookmarks from another browser into Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome . If you do not have Chrome information on how to download it can be located here.
- Select More Settings in the top right of the window and select Settings .
- Select Import Bookmarks and Settings.
- Select which Browser you are importing from and what Data you want then select Import.
- Once the import has completed select Done and your bookmarks will be imported.