Q. How do I re-index Spotlight?
Answered By: Harry Jones Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 6
If you are unable to search for past emails, you will need to re-index Spotlight. Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Apple icon on the Top-Left of your screen and click on System Preferences.
- Click on Spotlight.
- Click on Privacy and click the + button.
- Navigate to your home folder, Select it and click Choose.
- Close System Preferences and wait for around 10 seconds. Return to the Privacy tab in the Spotlight area of System Preferences and select your Home folder and then click the - button.
- If this does not solve your problem, please visit 1Degree.