Q. How do I download the Scotch style guide fonts? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 9
This article will outline how to access and install the Scotch Style Guide Fonts from the Staff Shared folder.
- From Staff Shared , access the !Common folder. If you are unsure of how to access the Staff Shared drive, check this FAQ: How do I access Scotch Staff Shared through NoMAD?
- Scroll down and click on Scotch Style Guide Fonts.
- All relevant fonts are included in this folder. To install, simply double click on the desired font.
- Select Install Font.
- If your font has successfully installed, you will receive the pop-up window below.
- This font will now be available for you to use.