Q. How do I open a private browsing window?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 42
Most browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.) store your passwords, so they will try to log you in automatically. You may need to use a Private Browsing Window when the browser is trying to log in automatically, and it isn't working.
- For Google Chrome users, click the Settings icon in the top right corner and then press New Incognito Window.
- For Firefox users, click File then press the New Private Window button.
- For Safari users, click File and then click New Private Window.
- For Microsoft Edge users, click the Settings icon in the top right corner and then click New InPrivate Window.
- Once you have opened the Private Browsing Window, try and log in to the website that you were having difficulty with. If you are still having issues, your Username or Password may be incorrect. If it is a Scotch affiliated website, you can contact email@example.com