Q. How do I find results for my son's classes at PLC?
If your son has classes at PLC, his results can be viewed through SEQTA for Parents from home.PLC, rather than through home.Scotch. To access this follow these steps:
- Go to home.PLC and click on SEQTA for Parents .
- Sign in with your Scotch UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, follow this FAQ. How can I recover my Scotch User ID and password?
- After you are logged in, click on Assessments on the left hand side.
- Click on the Subject you wish to view. Music class results can also be accessed in this area.
- Then click on the Assessment you want to see.
- Clicking on the Assessment will give you the mark, average, teacher comments and student reflection.
If you have any issues accessing any results for your son, please feel free to call 1 Degree on 9424 6410 and a coach will be happy to help.