Q. Why isn't the Apple iWork suite downloading from Self Service?
Answered By: Tish Martin Last Updated: Mar 19, 2019 Views: 0
If the core Apple applications (Pages , Keynote , Numbers , iMovie , Garage Band) are not downloading from Self Service , follow the steps below:
- Restart your laptop. Ensure that all current files are saved.
- Immediately Press and Hold the Shift key, until the Apple logo appears on your display. Release the Shift key when the Apple logo apears.
- Login as normal, using User ID (UID) and Password, ensuring that you are in Safe Boot.
- Open Self Service from your applications file, and Login using normal UID and Password.
- Click on Bundled (PLC), and then click Install located underneath 'iMovie (PLC)'.
- To exit safe mode, Restart your laptop as normal (without pressing any keys during the startup), and Login as normal, using your UID and Password.