Q. How do I set up the Oliver Library Link app on my iPad?
You can use the Oliver Library Link app to search the library catalogue, view and renew your current loans, and place reserves, among other things. To set up the app, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: You will need a secondary device (preferably a computer) so that you can scan your QR code.
- Install the Library Link app from Self Service
- When you open Library Link for the first time, the following message will appear. Press OK, then tap Setup.
- On your computer, go to the Oliver home page and log in with your Scotch credentials. If you need to know how to do this, go here.
- At the top right of the screen, click on your name, then My Details.
- On the left side of the screen, select Select Library Link Setup
- Back on your iPad, at the top of your screen, tap Scan Setup Code
- The app will ask for permission to use the camera. Tap OK.
- Scan the QR code, and tap Save. Everything is now set up.