Q. How do I renew a PLC library resource?
Answered By: Tish Martin Last Updated: Apr 03, 2019 Views: 2
If you wish to renew a library resource that you are still using, please follow the steps below:
Please note that:
Items (books and magazines) can only be renewed TWICE
An item CANNOT be renewed if someone has reserved it
Equipment (headphones, chargers, cameras, tripods, audiobooks) CANNOT be renewed
- Go to https://home.plc.wa.edu.au/.
- Type into the search bar Library and select Library & Innovation.
- If you are renewing an item from the Senior School Library, select Senior School Library. If you are renewing an item from the Junior School Library, select Junior School Library.
- Select OPAC.
- Login to OPAC using your normal School User ID (UID) and password.
- Select your Name and then click on Loans.
- Click on Overdue Loans and click Renew.
- Select the Items you wish to Renew.
If you wish to renew something more than twice or have any issues, please come into the library and speak to one of the librarians.