Q. How do I add media to the Digital Signage?
Answered By: Ella Vervest Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 7
To add media to the Digital Signage at Scotch College, follow these simple steps:
- Follow this link https://signage.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/signin and sign in with your Scotch login details. Please note: IT will need to approve your access
- Select Playlist and in the dropdown menu select either SCT - Middle School or SCT - Senior School and then 1 - Main Playlist
- Select Files & Folders. Select SCOTCH and then select the corresponding folder for the Sub School that you are adding content in for
- Drag and Drop your images (JPEG) or movies (MP4) into the area indicated below. DO NOT ADD your media to the "up to parent folder"
- Images must be: 1920 x 1080 pixels at 72 dpi, JPEG and no more than 2MB
- Video must be: at least 720p, MP4 and no more than 200MB
Please note: The Channel is set to refresh every 2 minutes, so there will be a slight delay before you see newly added items on the Digital Signage