Q. How do I process a ClickView request for a closed caption [CC] video?
Answered By: Ella Vervest Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 23
Once the requested video has had closed captions [CC] applied, it will be added to the shared library Dropbox. On the Dell desktop computer in the Senior Library, login to the Dropbox and download the video file.
- Open the ClickView Manager on the Dell desktop computer in the Senior Library.
- Go to Tools and select Digital Video Recorder.
- Drag the video file into the ‘Step 2 – Edit’ box and click Edit Recording.
- Give the video a Title (make sure you include [CC] in the title.) Fill in the Video Summary with any details that you can source from the web. Click OK.
- Click Add To Library and wait for the video to be imported.
- Once the video has imported, it will be located in the Working Folder under the Digital Video Recorder sub-folder.
- Right-click on the video and select Move to select the relevant folder for the video within the Digital Library.
- Right-click on "PLC and Scotch College" and select Synchronise changes with ClickView Online.