Q. How do I request a programme be added to ClickView at Scotch? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: Kate Flowers Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 71
ClickView is used to stream television programmes and films for educational purposes. Teachers can request the addition of programmes/films that have screened free-to-air by following the procedure below:
- Navigate to home.scotch.wa.edu.au and select ClickView .
- Click on Libraries and search for your programme/film to see if we already have it.
- Click on the Exchange tab to search for the programme/film and see if another school has uploaded it. If you find the programme/film in the Exchange, click on the programme to preview it.
- If the quality and ratio are good, click on the More link, which is located below the film.
- Click on Add to Your Library and type the Year Group and Subject into the Message text box (ie. Year 11 Biology).
- Library staff usually access the ClickView Publisher about once a week. If the programme/film is relatively urgent, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the library staff to import and sync the programme.
- If the programme/film is not in the ClickView Libraries or Exchange, email your request to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Programme/film title
- Date/channel/time screened
- Subject and year group you intend to use it with
- Date when it's needed by
- Whether closed captions are required (2-week lead time)