Q. What can I do if the library TV won't raise?
Occasionally, the library TV's can experience and issue where they the motor fails when you attempt to raise it. to resolve this, follow the steps below. Use the image below as a reference point for the instructions that come after.
- Use the Down button to set the lift to its lowest possible position.
- Release the Down button, for 2-3 seconds.
- Now press and hold the Down button again.
- Once the lift moves upwards again, release the Down button.
- The lift has now been realigned.
If you are still having issues with the TV lift in the library, contact the TechCentre.