Q. How do I rip a DVD for adding to ClickView?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 54
DVDs of programmes that have screened free-to-air or for which we have received format-shifting permission can be ripped and added to ClickView for educational purposes.
- Open MacX DVD Ripper Pro
- Enter the correct logon details:email and password;
- Save videos to - Staff Shared/Library/2019/Digital Resources
- Upload video to ClickView workspace.
- Click on "Add to your library" to push the programme to our server.
- Do not delete video from your workspace until Kate or Ella has confirmed it has been added to ClickView. You can also check if it's available in ClickView .