Q. How do I find results for my daughters classes at Scotch?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 3
If your daughter has classes at Scotch, her results can be viewed through SEQTA Engage (Parent) from home.Scotch, rather than through home.PLC.
- Go to home.Scotch and click on the SEQTA Engage (Parent) tile.
- Sign In with your PLC User ID. If you are unsure as to what this is, follow this FAQ: How do I set or change my PLC Parent Password?
- Now, click on Assessments on the left hand side.
- Click on the Subject you wish to view. Music Class Results can also be accessed in this area.
- Then, click on the Assessment you wish to see.
- Clicking on the Assessment will show you your Daughters Results. It will also include The Class Average, Teacher Comments and Student Reflection.
If you have any issues accessing any results for your daughter, please feel free to call PLC 1 Degree on 9424 6410 and a coach will be happy to help.