Q. How do I screen record live from my iPad screen?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 5
Screen recording on an iPad is a slightly different process to recording on computers and phones.
- Using one finger, swipe down from the top right-hand corner of your iPad screen to bring up your iPad's Control Centre.
- Locate the Screen Record button in the Control Centre. This will look like a small circle inside a larger circle, as shown below. Press this button to start your recording. This will begin a three-second countdown, and the icon will then turn white and red to indicate that the iPad is recording.
- The iPad will now record the full screen, including any audio that is playing from the iPad. During the recording, there will be a red recording icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- To finish your recording, press the red recording icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen, or return to the iPad's Control Centre and press the record button again. This will bring up a pop-up that will confirm that you wish to end the recording. Press Stop to end the recording and save the video.
- Once you have finished your recording, the video will be saved to Photos.
If you have any questions or issues regarding this process, please contact the Tech Centre for further assistance.