Q. How do I screen record live from my iPad screen?
Answered By: Charlie Mills Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019 Views: 0
Screen recording on an iPad is a slightly different process to recording on computers and phones.
- Using one finger, swipe down from the top right-hand corner of your iPad screen to bring up your iPad's Control Centre.
- Locate the Screen Record button in the Control Centre. This will look like a small circle inside a larger circle, as shown below. Press this button to start your recording. This will begin a three-second countdown, and the icon will then turn white and red to indicate that the iPad is recording.
- The iPad will now record the full screen, including any audio that is playing from the iPad. During the recording, there will be a red recording icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- To finish your recording, press the red recording icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen, or return to the iPad's Control Centre and press the record button again. This will bring up a pop-up that will confirm that you wish to end the recording. Press Stop to end the recording and save the video.
- Once you have finished your recording, the video will be saved to Photos.
If you have any questions or issues regarding this process, please contact 1 Degree for further assistance.