Q. How do I Migrate a Fusion 360 account?
Answered By: Matthew Washbourne Last Updated: Jun 19, 2019 Views: 4
- Create a new AutoDesk Account as per the FAQ Here. Instead of using your standard Scotch Student email address use (StudentID)@student.scotch.wa.edu.au.
- Once the account has been created open Fusion 360 with the Old Account logged in. You will now need to export the Design Files so they can be imported into the Newly Created Account.
- Export the files as described Here.
- Sign Out of your old AutoDesk Account and Login with the Newly created Account.
- Import the files as described Here.
- The License for the Newly Created Account may take up to 24 hours to activate. If it does not you will need to contact AutoDesk Support and lodge a ticket Here.