Q. How do I update my PLC Outlook settings to connect to Office 365?
PLC is currently migrating all email to Office 365 and it may require you to change some settings on your Outlook . Over the next week, you may receive a message on Outlook asking you to reconfigure your settings.
- You may receive the following pop-up message on Outlook . First, select "Always use my response for this server" and then click Allow.
- Outlook will then send you another notification, as shown below. Select No.
- Go to Outlook in your menu bar on the top left-hand corner of your screen and select Preferences.
- Click on the Accounts option in the first row.
- Update your User name to be the same as your email address (email@example.com) and enter your PLC password into the Password field.
- Next, select the Advanced button
- Beneath Microsoft Exchange, change the server address to:
- This should then open a PLCScotch Sign-On Page. Log in to this using your student credentials.
- To receive mail again, quit and re-launch Outlook .
If you have any issues or questions regarding this process, please contact 1 Degree for assistance.