Q. How do I change two-sided printing with Adobe Acrobat Pro?
Answered By: Jake Norris Last Updated: Jul 01, 2019 Views: 1
Follow these steps to turn on or off two-sided printing when using Adobe Acrobat :
- Open the document you wish to print in Adobe Acrobat .
- Select File and then Print.
- Then click on the Printer button, next to page setup.
- If a window asks about printing options, press Yes to continue.
- You will be presented with some printing options, including the ability to Turn on or off two sided printing. If the box is Ticked it means that the document will be printed two-sided.
If you have any problems with this, contact 1 Degree.