Q. How do I Access my Mac folders using Remote Desktop for Synergetic?
Answered By: Natalie Dimasi Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 5
In order to access your Mac folders within remote desktop, you will need to setup folder redirection within the application.
- Open Remote Desktop and select the edit button on the Desktop you wish to setup redirection.
- Select the folder Tab from the options list, tick the "Redirect Folders" Box and then the "+" icon in the bottom left.
- Select the folder that you wish to redirect. In this case "Documents" Has been Selected. Click Open.
- The Path of the folder will be added to the list. You can add multiple folders to access if required. Click the "Save" Button when finished.
- Connect to the Desktop. The redirected folder will show up as a network location in the file Explorer.
- If you have any issues please contact the Tech Centre.