Q. How can I make a canteen order in the Junior School at PLC?
To make a canteen order in the Junior School at PLC, parents must have created an account on Flexischools. To complete the account to make a canteen order follow these instructions:
- Register an email address here
- Follow the prompts received in the email
- Fill in the required information in the linked page and tick the box that reflects your situation
- Once completed, click Add a Student
- Search for Presbyterian Ladies' College
- Add the student's details and set a daily allowance
- For Junior School students, select I do not want to link a card
Once you have created an account, follow these instructions to make an order:
- Open Flexischools and under the Parents tab, select Order Now
- From there, you can order morning tea and lunch for your daughter.
- The cut-off is 8:30am on the day of the order, however you are able to order days and weeks in advanced.
- Parents can top up their account through credit card, Paypal, or bank transfer.
- PLC uses the traffic light system to colour code their food. Green indicates the healthiest option, amber means choose carefully, and red indicated to limit the intake of such food stuffs.
If you have any issues setting up your account or ordering food, please feel free to contact the Junior School Reception 9424 6428