Q. How can I upload to Gallery as a student?
Gallery is an online platform where students and staff can upload images and videos from classes, co-curricular activities, and events. When you upload to Gallery, the photos will need to be approved, and therefore will take up to a couple of days before being visible. To upload to Gallery, use the following instructions:
- Open Gallery through Home.PLC or Home.SCOTCH by clicking here
- Select My Contributions.
- Select Upload Resources.
- Fill out the Required Information.
- School: PLC or Scotch
- Year Group: Your year group
- Contributor: Your name
- Sub School: Junior or Senior School
- Description: Brief summary of the class, event or activity
- Keywords: These are the search terms that people can search for your video on Gallery using
- Event name: Brief title of the event. Please include the year
- Date: Date of the event
- Begin uploading your chosen files by selecting Add Files or by Dragging them into the box
- When you have selected the correct files, click Start Upload
- Depending on the size of the files you are uploading, this may take several minutes. Keeping your browser window open will speed up the process
- Once the upload is competed, you will see the page below and a notification will be sent to the site administrators that you have uploaded a file.
If you have any queries regarding your uploads please speak with your teacher. If you have uploaded a resource and are unable to see this after a couple of days, please email the Tech Centre.