Q. How to print on the Ender3/Ender3Pro 3D Printers?
Answered By: Natalie Dimasi Last Updated: Oct 27, 2020 Views: 20
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not used a 3D Printer before - ask for assistance from a D&T staff member. When printing, make sure to watch the first layer to ensure good adhesion and bed level.
- Begin with an STL file from your 3D Design software.
- Download “Ultimaker Cura” from the web: https://ultimaker.com/software/ultimaker-cura
- Download the mac version
- Open file
- Move to Applications
- Choose Printers Ender 3 or Ender3 Pro depending on which printer is available
- Open your STL file
- Check the boxes for “support” and “adhesion”
- Slice the file to create the G-Code
- Save the file
- Select G-Code
- Copy file to 3D Printer via MicroSD Card
- Print from Card