Q. How can I connect to Staff Shared through Finder on my Mac?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Mar 25, 2021 Views: 6
Sometimes you may find yourself unable to connect to Staff Shared via normal means, i.e. through Nomad . Fortunately, you can still connect through Finder as long as you are on College grounds, by following the steps below.
- Open Finder and click the Go menu at the top of the screen. Click Connect to Server...
- Enter the following text in the window that appears (you can copy and paste from here): smb://pssfile01.plcscotch.wa.edu.au
- You can add this to your Favourite Servers so that you don't need to type the address in each time, by simply clicking the + button in the lower left corner of the window.
- You will be asked to select which volume to mount. Select Staff Shared and click OK.
- A window will open showing the Staff Shared folder.