Q. How can I clear the cache in my web browser?
Sometimes websites will not load, function, or let you log in because they are trying to run on old information in your browser's cache. Clearing the Cache will ensure that these websites run smoothly.
For instructions specific to your web browser, please select from the following list. If your browser is not listed, please feel free to email the Tech Centre for assistance.
- Open Google Chrome and click Chrome > Clear Browsing Data... in the menu bar.
- Select All time from the drop down menu, and ensure that the only the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files boxes are checked. Click Clear data.
- Open Safari and click Safari > Clear History... in the menu bar.
- Select All history from the drop-down menu, and click Clear History.
- Open Firefox and click History > Clear Recent History... in the menu bar.
- Select Everything from the drop-down menu, and ensure that the boxes are checked as per the screenshot below. Click Clear Now.