Q. Signing into Microsoft Whiteboard
How to sign into Microsoft Whiteboard
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT sign into the Microsoft Authenticator App. This will turn on 2-factor authentication, which effect how you log into everything at Scotch. Turning on 2-Factor Authentication using an iPad is not recommended.
1. Download Microsoft Authenticator App and Microsoft Whiteboard from Self Service.
2. Open Whiteboard and when it asks you to Sign In select “Work or School”
3. It will then open Authenticator automatically and will ask you to select an account.
Select your main Scotch email address.
4. It should start to sign you in.
5. It will then allow you to access the App.