Q. How Do I Export Web Browser Bookmarks
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Export Bookmarks.
Your safari bookmarks have now been exported to a HTML file which can be imported into a new browser or device.
If you decide to use a different browser, you can take all your Chrome bookmarks with you.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- At the top, click More Export Bookmarks.
Your Chrome Bookmarks have now been exported to HTML file which can be imported into a new browser or device.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel. Click and then click the Manage Bookmarks bar at the bottom.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click the Import and Backup button and choose from the drop-down menu.
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Your Firefox Bookmarks have now been exported to HTML file which can be imported into a new browser or device.