Q. How to Import Web Browser Bookmarks from HTML file
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose File > Import From > 'Bookmarks HTML File...'. Select your previously saved Bookmarks HTML file.
Your safari bookmarks have now been imported!
If you decide to use a different browser, you can take all your Chrome bookmarks with you.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Bookmarks Import Bookmarks & Settings.
- In the Import Bookmarks and Settings window, select Bookmarks HTML File from the drop down list.
- Click 'Choose file' and select your previously saved Bookmarks HTML file.
Your Bookmarks have now been imported into Chrome.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel. Click and then click the Manage Bookmarks bar at the bottom.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click the Import and Backup button and choose from the drop-down menu.
- In the Import Bookmarks File window that opens, select your previously saved Bookmark HTML file.
- Click the button. The Import Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Your Bookmarks have now been imported into Firefox.