How do I set up my School email on my iPhone?
Please note that before you begin this process you will need to make sure that your phone has a set Passcode. Setting up Scotch email requires this to be in place before any email account can be added.
This process can also be applied to iPads.
- Open Settings and scroll down to Mail.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Scotch or PLC Email Address and a Description for the account, and hit Next. You will then be prompted to enter your Password - this is the same one you would use to log in to your computer.
- Fill out the rest of the details. The Scotch Server is: webmail.scotch.wa.edu.au and the PLC Server is: https://ex2013.plc.wa.edu.au. For PLC, the Domain should be PLC_PTH. For Scotch, this can be left blank. The Username and Password are the same details that you would use to log in to your computer.
- Hit Save and everything should be approved.
- You can choose whether to synchronise your email with your Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. Once you have made your selections, click Save.
- Mail should now be installed on your iPhone or iPad.