Q. How do I access Webmail?
To access webmail, open home.SCOTCH or home.PLC and on the home page there will be a Webmail button. Webmail makes your email available online by storing it in an internet server mailbox. You can use this function from any computer, it does not have to be your School laptop, however it will require internet access.
- Open home.SCOTCH or home.PLC.
- Search for "Webmail" using the Search Bar at the top right of the page. The search results will narrow down as you type. Click the Webmail tile.
- Sign in using your Student User ID (UID).
- Webmail functions in a similar way to Outlook , with your Inbox in the left-hand column and the New Mail button in the top left corner.
- Remember to Sign-Out of Webmail by clicking Your Name (in the Top Right Hand corner) and then selecting Sign-Out from the Drop-Down Menu.