How do I print double-sided in Word?
The options regarding double-sided printing in Word are located under the Layout heading of the Print menu.
- Open the Word document that you wish to print double-sided. Select File > Print.
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Two-Sided.
- To print regular (Portrait) double-sided, select Long-Edge Binding. To print Landscape double sided, select Short-Edge Binding. The majority of you will want to select Long-Edge Binding.
- Once you've selected your double-sided preferences, press Print.